THE INFLUENCE OF FAMILY ENVIRONMENT, SYSTEM EDUCATION, SOCIAL ENVIRONMENT ON STUDENTS’ LEARNING IN UNDERSTANDING LESSON AT HIGH SCHOOL IN CIKARANG

Muhammad Riqi, Aviansyah Chaniago, Hernawati W. Retno Wiratih

Abstract


This study aims to determine the factors that affect the understanding lessons of students at High School in Cikarang. These factors are family environment, education system, and social environment. Students who have a high motivation to learn will have a positive result of their grades and understanding the lesson. This study uses quantitative descriptive and for collecting the data are using questionnaires. In addition, SPSS is utilized to analyze the collected data. The total number of samples  was 182 respondents. Sampling design is Probability sampling and the technique using simple random sampling. To check the hypothesis of this analysis, multiple regression analyzes were used. The result of the research shows (1) Family Environment (X1) has positive insignificant influence on Students Understanding Lesson, (2) Education System (X2) has negative influence on Students Understanding Lesson, (3) Social Environment (X3) positive significant influence on Students Understanding Lesson. The coefficient of determination shows that the variable Family Environment (X1), Education System (X2), and Social Environment (X3) influence Understanding Lesson of Student (Y) of 45.7%, while the remaining 54.3% influenced by other variables outside thisresearch.

Keywords: Family Environment, Education System, Social Environment, Understanding Lesson of Student


Full Text:

PDF

References


Hurst, B., Wallace, R., & Nixon, S. B. (2013). The Impact of Social Interaction on Student Learning. Reading Horizons: A Journal of Literacy and Language Arts, 52 (4)., 390-391.

Kurniawan, J., Effendi, Z. M., & Dwita, S. (2018). The Effect of School Environment, Family Environment and Learning Motivation on Students’ Learning Performance . 1st International Conference On Economics Education, Economics, Business and Management, Accounting and Entrepreneurship (PICEEBA 2018) , 572.

Oktaviani, C. (2017). Effect of Family Education and Social Environment to Student Characteristic.

Dinamika Pendidikan, 34-42.

Sari, Y. I., & Kurniawati, D. (2016). PENGARUH STRATEGI PENILAIAN K-13 TERHADAP MOTIVASI DAN

HASIL BELAJAR IPS-GEOGRAFI SISWA DI SMP NASIONAL DAN

SMP BUDI MULIA PAKISAJI. Jurnal Teori dan Praksis Pembelajaran IPS, 117-122.

Wijaya, O. P., & Bukhori, I. (2017). Effect of Learning Motivation, Family Factor, School Factor, and Community Factor on Student Learning Outcomes on Productive Subjects. Jurnal Pendidikan Bisnis dan Manajemen, Volume 3, Nomor3, November 2017, Halaman 192 - 202 , 193.

Yunus, S. A., Wai, P. S., & Samuel, L. B. (2014). Effect of Family Environment on Student Academic Performance and Adjustment Problems In School. Journal of Education and Practice , 99.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.